Monday, August 23, 2010

A Brutal Mental Block !

Every writer has to encounter the so notorious writer's block during the process of his writing career.  The reasons could be different in each individual case.

Similarly, I am also facing an unmanageable block that I have termed as 'Brutal Mental Block' since I, along with the whole Pakistani nation and the rest of the world, watched the following video that first went on air 4 days after the unbelievable tortured killing of two young boys.

I have seen HD graphic videos on Facebook that I don't like to post here for apparent reasons.

This is a deliberately selected low definition video of the brutal, gruesome, ruthless, barbaric and inhumanely tortured killing of two innocent teenager brothers by the mad crowd of beasts in Sialkot, Pakistan on Sunday, 15th of August, 2010, on the forged accusation of dacoity.




And the only reason for posting it here is merely to let the respectable visitors of my blog realize my state of mind after watching these videos.


I seek your pardon for not being able to write or post anything for the last few days and most probably may not be able to do so for another couple of days until I completely get out of the shock.


Please bear with me.


God bless you all and fill every moment of your life with His special blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment